- You can now edit apply/attribution fields from the chat window. Location, source, medium, campaign and referrer are editable.
- Show the clipboard icon when a contact’s conversation has attachments.
- You can now see the referring URL and click to open it in a new window.
- Added apply count to the jobs/content tab. Now, you can manage candidates by job post/requisition.
- You can now create a blast when viewing a dynamic list.
- Import dialog is more intuitive and several bugs were fixed to make it even easier to import data.
- Now managers can view past exports and download them.
- We now track the inbound integration on all Indeed applies. This enables better support for automation that relies on knowing where an application or attribution originated from.
- Apply status is now a searchable autocomplete to make it easier to find the right status.
New: Keyword Tab
- Keyword management has moved from Team Settings to the Keywords Tab.
- Multiple keywords can be associated with job posts/requisitions or content items. Now we can track usage of keywords and QR Codes on a per-job post/requisition basis.
New: Feeds Tab
- You can now view all feeds connected to your PivotCX team on the Feeds tab.
New: Text Wall
- You can now power event displays with PivotCX SMS. The wall allows your event team to text in notices that are displayed on screen or lets you allow attendees to text in messages that are displayed. You can control how many messages are rotated and how quickly messages change.
New: Career Sites
- Pivot now has a complete career site solution that is integrated with Pivot’s built in engagement features. Now you can start communicating with candidates instantly when they apply.
- When syncing with an ATS via Merge, we now will use the home phone if mobile phone is not available.
- Partner Integration with PivotCX
- XML and JSON feeds can now be loaded every 15 minutes.
Browser Plug In
- We now capture the URL of the page where you start a conversation and save it as an attribution.
Career Site and Content Site
- Improved HTTP status codes for bad requests and missing pages.
- Improved error messages for bad requests and missing pages.
- We’ve moved the apply form above the fold on Mobile
- We’ve fixed several bugs in the Job Creator:
- the job title is being saved correctly
- icons in the date picker update properly
- Blank keywords are no longer possible.
- Several bug fixes for improved message retrieval and display.
- Reliability: fix deferred conversation locking that was causing periodic crashes of the chat system. Since this fix was put in place, we have had no chat system crashes.
- Performance: When exposed to bots and spam, careers will put less load on the PivotCX API.
- Fix: Video player will now display on HTTPS pages.