Download the Full Candidate Engagement Report here.
In 2021 67.24% of job applicants used mobile devices to apply for jobs. That asks two questions: first, is your application mobile-friendly? and secondly, are you engaging with them quickly enough?
JobSync and PivotCX have banded together to reveal our new joint Benchmark Report on best-in-class candidate engagement rates. We’re covering top industries like healthcare, education, manufacturing, trucking, and more.
If you feel like you’re getting ghosted too many times or losing good talent to competitors then this is the webinar for you.
What we will uncover:
- Engagement rates and stats for top industries [including specified job titles]
- What top companies are doing to get double and triple and candidate volume
- How leveraging SMS within your existing automations can fill your funnel faster
Imagine receiving an application from a qualified candidate, contacting said candidate via SMS, and having a response within 9 seconds. You read that correctly – 9 seconds. And then imagine that at scale.
Download the full report here
Mike Seidle is a serial entrepreneur and software developer with deep experience in HR Tech. Mike heads up product operations and product development for PivotCX. He brings over 30 years of experience in marketing, software development, product and user experience design, and a proven track record of leading technology-driven teams.
Leah Daniels has held a number of roles in the recruiting technology industry, including SVP of Strategy and the GM of SaaS Products at Appcast, Director of Product Strategy at Monster and Director of Global Alliances and Business Development at Bullhorn. Earlier in her career, Leah spent 10 years at ZoomInfo leading sales operations, product management, national account, business development, and data services. She currently resides in MA with her son, dogs, and husband.
- Indy Star: Remote Work Option Loved at PivotCX - January 23, 2023
- Tiara Tech Awards: PivotCX is Highly Commended for Candidate Experience Solution of the Year - December 2, 2022
- PivotCX Adds Real-Time Video Interviewing - September 16, 2022